Senior Carpenter Job Description
We are looking to hire a skilled lead carpenter to provide guidance and supervision to our project teams involved in various types of construction projects ranging from custom home builds to decks.
The lead carpenter’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, being accountable for the preparation and cleanliness of job sites, reading architectural drawings and producing a plan to execute the build, assigning and explaining tasks to the project team, responding to clients’ requests, and regularly inspecting work done by the project team to ensure that it conforms to certain specifications and The Ryan’s Group standards.
Lead Carpenter Responsibilities:
- Assigning and explaining tasks to the project team.
- Communicating with clients in order to determine the time frames within which projects should be completed.
- Quoting the amount of labor, time, and materials needed for projects
- Creating and adjusting project schedules accordingly.
- Ordering all construction materials needed for projects.
- Supervising the company's carpenters, unskilled and skilled workers, and any subcontractors.
- Performing carpentry duties as required, including both framing and finish carpentry
- Represent the company’s culture and vision on social media, sharing our work and environment with the intention of supporting our team and our business
- Presenting and selling Ryan’s products and services to potential clients
- Insure all tools are being operated safely and in the way that they are intended to
Lead Carpenter Requirements:
- Full G Drivers license
- Minimum 5 years experience as a skilled or senior carpenter
- Use a wide range of tools in a safe, effective, and efficient way
- Ability to make difficult decisions quickly and effectively
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Executing construction projects on time and within budget
- Certifications are welcome but not required
Painting Job Description
Starting at $17.00
We are looking to hire a skilled and well experienced painter that will bring knowledge and quality work to our job sites while working in a team environment.
As a painter, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the preparation and cleanliness of job sites, maximum attention to detail and the responsibility for tools and company equipment. Communication within employees as well as attentiveness to following each and every step is a must.
- Ability to get yourself to and from work
- Minimum 2 years of experience in painting
- Using all tools and equipment in a safe, effective, and efficient way
- Attention to detail
- Great planning and organizational skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to reach deadlines